The Best Magnetic Fly Screen – Easy To Install Window Screen Kits
Easy To Install DIY Window Insect Screen Kit
Super easy to install, took me only a half hour tops. Looks great and the best thing is I can easily remove the screen when my lease is up. Definitely will be letting the whole building know about them.
I don’t want to waste big bucks on a custom fitted window screen as we are only renting the place. These magnetic diy screens is so cheap and easy to apply.
I am happy with the purchase, as the quality is better than I expected (for the price) and now I can open my windows without worrying about bugs. Highly recommend
Have A Question? We Can Quickly Assist
Facebook Messenger is our preferred way of communicating. Our team can instantly respond to your enquiry. Let us know how we can assist you.
- Mosquitoes outnumber humans by an astronomical quantity. There are literally hundreds of trillions of these annoying blood-sucking creatures out there thirsty for your blood.
- Mosquitoes are drawn to the scent of humans. Your blood helps provide essential protein that mosquitoes need for reproduction. So this makes you a target for mosquitoes for eternity.
- Mosquitoes transmit diseases to human beings by injecting their saliva into your skin to quickly let your blood flow inside them.
- Mosquitoes contribute to the death of more than 1 million people every year due to transmittable diseases such as Malaria.
Why don’t you use magnetic insect screens?In the heat of the summer, it can be really frustrating not being able to open your doors and windows for some fresh air because of fear of mosquitoes. Of course, you can try to get rid of them the traditional way like swatting them with some tool one by one as you see them around. You can apparently handle them like that. But that can be really time-consuming and ineffective in the long run.
DIY Magnetic Fly Screens To The RescueOne of the best and most cost-effective ways to get rid of mosquitoes and other annoying and dangerous bugs is by using do-it-yourself fly screens. What’s great about DIY fly screens is that they’re a very practical solution to dealing with insects. Not only that, but they are probably one of the only permanent ways to dealing with bugs. Because once you install them on your casement windows, you don’t have to think about them anymore. Just set and forget them. This way you can worry less about leaving your windows open in the summer or in any other insect-infected place.
The Pros and Cons of DIY Magnetic Insect ScreensHere are some pros and cons of using insect screens on your casement windows for keeping harmful bugs outside your house. Pros of using Insect screens:
- Keeps all annoying and dangerous insects outside the house.
- Lets you enjoy fresh air with invisible screens.
- An affordable way to avoid insects and bugs.
- Environment-friendly solution.
- Easy to install even by non-professionals.
- Reducing cooling costs by letting fresh air come in.
- Can be used for most window types, including those of boats and RVs.
- Doesn’t take up any space.
- Lasts longer than other insect products.
- Some types of insect screens are not very aesthetically pleasing.
- There is not much that you can do in case some bugs managed to get inside your house.
- May restrict the view in case of using non-invisible screens.
- Attractive-looking and stylish looking screens.
- You can do-them-yourself and remove them anytime without the need of any professionals.
- They can be used on most types of windows, such as sliding windows, double-hung windows, and many more.
- Your windows can be opened wide open without any problems as they’re super easy to remove.
- You can simply peel back a corner of the magnetic screen when you want to open your window.
- They are extremely easy to handle and clean.
- They are more invisible than standard insect screens; they can hardly be spotted by a casual glance.
- They’re very flexible and easy to install.